Tuesday 25 February 2014

Custom orders

Recently, I've been asked to make a couple of custom orders for two different weddings, one in the USA and one in the UK. Both were based on items I have listed in my Emporium of Curiosities Etsy shop.
The first was to make cards for the tables at a steampunk themed wedding. I had a similar ACEO (art card) in the shop, so I swapped the little cog for numbers which I die cut from gold card.
Steampunk ACEO
Wedding table cards being made




My second commission was to make 40 of my chandelier design gift tags, which are to go with wedding invitations. I thought I'd photograph them as I made them...

Removing the string!

Blending the ink background

Cutting ribbon while the ink dries

Stamping the chandelier

Finished!
 I'm always happy to accept commissions and it's a real honour to be a part of someone's wedding day!

~Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comments are always welcome (unless they are rude or unpleasant), I'd love to read them!