Tuesday 24 May 2011

Challenge 52 - weeks 5-7: not keeping up!

Oh, well my plan once again went awry! I have neglected the poor Emporium whilst concentrating on my Pirate Treasures jewellery side. I knew this wouldn't work, having two blogs for two personalities! I've got the dates I should be blogging relating to each Week of the Challenge 52 year (from when I started) in my notebook, but there are big gaps between the last one and this week!
Right well this week my Challenge to myself was to upload photos to my Facebook page www.facebook.com/emporiumofcuriosities because I realised I hadn't got round to updating the photo albums. It doesn't take long, but I appear to have a brain like a sieve at the moment and if it isn't written on a list I'll forget to do it! Or sometimes even if it is on a list I'll still forget!
I have plenty of ideas floating about my head, but I know I should be stricter with "work" time and not get distracted looking at yet more lovely stamps and reading arty blogs on the internet - I have spent quite a lot of money over the last year on stamps, inks, tools etc (I haven't added it up for the tax forms yet!!) so really need to get a move on and try to sell more stuff!!
I'm planning on taking a few cards and gift tags to the fetes I have a jewellery stall at this summer, just to see how that goes. Mind you I usually cram my table full anyway so that depends if I have room! Hmm, so that means I have to actually make some more...
Next Challenge then is to make at least 2 sets of gift tags in the next 3 days, which is when Week 8 is due to be blogged!!
Come back on Friday to see if I've managed it!
~Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comments are always welcome (unless they are rude or unpleasant), I'd love to read them!