Friday 27 May 2011

Challenge 52 - week 8 - Gift Tags

Well I have managed to keep on track despite events which threatened to destroy my plans! OK, that might be a bit of an exaggeration but (take a deep breath as I might forget punctuation) we discovered a gas leak from the newly fitted hob, which meant I had to call the emergency number and a man came out and capped the meter as he couldn't get to the valve and pipes of the hob which were handily hidden behind the new kitchen cupboards. So I had to leave the window open and the back door and stay out of the room - as it's a kitchen/dining room and also my workspace I couldn't get anything made. A gas fitter from Homebase came in the evening, fixed the leak (the valve hadn't been tightened when installing the new hob) and it was all done by 8pm without the house blowing up. Phew!

Sooo, I got on with it and made two new sets of gift tags as I planned and therefore completed this week's Challenge - hurrah!! I'm not sure if I'm putting them in my Folksy shop, saving them for when I sort out the website or taking them for my stall at the fetes I'm doing. I'll attempt to make some more things by next week to build up a bit more stock.


By the way, is it just my screen or is the font I'm typing in the 'new post' box a completely different size to how it appears when published? Looking back at my posts the font seems so much smaller and more difficult to read. Here's a question then, Large or normal? Seems to be a huge difference! Answers on a postcard...or comment form would be easier, thanks!

~Jane

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane

    "I love reading your blog and I think you deserve this, so I'm awarding you with the Versatile Blogger Award.

    I'm also passing the rules for accepting this award:

    * Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post.
    * Tell us seven things about yourself.
    * Pass along the award to five newly discovered bloggers.
    * Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.

    It’s as simple as that. Hope you accept!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smaller looks neater, but size does matter when your'e old (and I am) xxxx Lovely tags by the way x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Comments are always welcome (unless they are rude or unpleasant), I'd love to read them!