Sunday 6 November 2011

Moving to my website...

Hello,

Well I had a serious think since I last blogged here and decided that the Emporium of Curiosities would move to its own section on my website http://www.pirate-treasures.com/. As I was unhappy with the whole Folksy's new "vision" situation and the fact that they've just added VAT to both their listing fee and commission, I think it's the right thing for me to do. I have been busy adding lots of ACEOs, cards and gift tags to the website, so now all I need to do is promote to make people aware that they are there!


 

Talking of promotion, there's a fantastic Christmas showcase of UK designer-makers by the one-woman show behind Support Handmade, However it's Made - have a good long browse and get your Christmas present ideas here!


I promise not to leave it so long between blog posts, as I'll have Christmas cards & gift tags to show soon!
~Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comments are always welcome (unless they are rude or unpleasant), I'd love to read them!